Process Lasso is basically a unique new technology that will optimize your PC’s responsiveness and stability, amongst other things. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint – causing freezes and hangs.
Process Lasso’s ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the main purpose of running programs ensuring that badly behaved programs won’t conflict with your capability to operate the computer! Additionally, Process Lasso offers capabilities inclusive of default process priorities and affinities, termination of disallowed processes, instance count limits, a system responsiveness graph, logging of processes, keep select processes running (auto-restart), and a lot more!
Moreover, Process Lasso’s core process management engine is isolated from the GUI. Basically this means it can certainly do its job consuming almost no system resources, and without ever making a peep. There is no doubt that you will probably not even observe is running, however you can really notice when uninstalling it.
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
- Event logging
For more information and obtaining a free license key, please visit this PAGE.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.