Many people could have been familiar with the term SEO. It is the abbreviation of “Search Engine Optimization”. Generally, it is understood as a systematic process done by website owners to elevate the traffic of internet users visiting their web. The traffic here refers more on the ‘natural traffic’, meaning that the users visit the page by their own willingness; not because they are told to.
“…SEO can be done through some different ways, one of which is writing articles within certain criteria. The next thing is that SEO makes use of the search engine’s logarithm to ‘attract’ visitors…”
What is the real purpose of SEO? Referring to the traffic elevation, SEO targets the existence of certain web in top list pages in search engine. If the web comes first (at least included in top-ten list) when someone is looking for specific keywords through search engine, it may bring advantages for the web owner.
For instance, someone is looking for website offering translation service. Website x appears at the first page because it uses SEO strategies. There will be bigger possibility that he/she will refer to website x.
Tips on Writing SEO Articles
After understanding the definition and purpose of SEO, the next thing you need to know is how to write SEO articles. Below are some tips to write SEO articles in order to gain the goal of SEO:
– Original content. When you do plagiarism at class for your paper task, you may get punished. The same thing will also take place when you only copy and then paste articles written by someone else on your website. Search engine like Google may detect your stealing and it will block your web. It is okay to open one or more website to get reference, but never copy the whole content. So, instead of getting caught, it is much better to write you own ideas by using your personal writing style.
– Regular posting. Do not write articles only when you want to, but try to write regularly. Google will give special treatment to a website which updates its content frequently. It is because the customers or internet users tend to be more interested in new information/content. This is a part of Google’s algorithm, and may be the other search engines’, too. Therefore, update your web as often as possible.
– The keyword. In each f, keywords you choose play very important rule. How come? It is simply because people search through Google or else by typing only keyword. In this case, if you are smart enough to choose the right keyword, the higher possibility that the users will find your web. Nevertheless, you also need to ensure that those keywords really represent your articles or the content of the web.
– Internal links. While you have posted many articles on your web, it is useful to put internal links on your new articles. At the end or in the middle of certain articles, you can insert the link for other articles of your websites. Try to put links of articles which have connection with the current one. This may increase the possibility that your web will get more visitors, especially when the articles on link are also beneficial.
– Good writing is a must. This is also essential for the success of your SEO articles. Make sure you post only well-written and beneficial writings. Check the content including the grammar of the articles before you post them in order that the visitors can read comfortably. Use writing language, words, and terms which are understandable. Browse more reference so that your articles are helpful and valid.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.