Actually, it is very likely that our iPhone lost data. The causes are various, such as iOS update, jailbreak failure, or deletion by accident. No matter what results in the data loss, it would be better if we could save them back, especially for those valuable files. Then here is the question: Who deserves to be called the life-saver of lost iPhone data? Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery does.
This 20-in-1 program is divided into Windows version and Mac version, which is capable of meeting various needs. You can use it to recover notes, text messages (Viber, SMS, WhatApp), contacts, photos, videos and other dozens of files. But note that this hero is only a data recovery tool not data transfer. You can retrieve your lost data and save them to the local computer for more management. Besides, recovering data directly from iOS device is not your only choice. iTunes backup and [p2p type=”slug” value=”anytrans-4-0-transfer-manage-backup-idevice-contents”]iCloud backup recovery[/p2p] options enlarge the possibility of data recovery.
Key Features of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
This cool utility is highlighted with lots of charming features, like:
- Recover up to 20 types of files, such as notes, photos, SMS messages, contacts, WhatsApp messages, SMS attachment.
- Supports to recover lost data directly from iOS device as well as from backup files (iTunes & iCloud).
- The trial version is able to scan and preview what you want. No differences from the paid version in scanning and previewing.
- Printing function is embedded.
- Recover certain items as you like.
- Simple but not naive interface. You can use this program completely by yourself. No guide is needed.
- Transfer files from your iDevice to local computer for better management and viewing.
- Works on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and all others iPad and iPod touch.
How to Use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
To recover lost files like photos, text messages, notes, contacts with this iPhone Data Recovery utility, you just need to follow the three steps below:
Step 1. Choose a recovery mode according to your situation (if you have backup files, I recommend you “Recover Data from iTunes Backup” or “Recover Data from iCloud Backup) .
Step 2. Scan your iDevice or backup file.
Step 3. Preview and select the items that you want to recover.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.