Word Count: 586
We all wish there was a shortcut to success, don’t we? While there may be no such thing as a shortcut to exist, there do exist some tools and tricks that can take you closer to it. Here are some tips and tricks that will improve your social media marketing and take it further along the road to success.
- The Power editor is a great tool for advertisers and allows you to target different areas and is ideal for people whose advertising campaigns involve multiple advertisements. This Power editor also gives you the option of ‘Dark Posts’. These posts are basically unpublished posts used by advertisement pages which appear in news feeds and they help you in avoiding spamming your fans with annoying advertisements.
- Make sure you target your promotional posts to the area where the promotion is actually taking place, but this practice works best for brands that have a huge number of likes.
- You may come across various posts on [p2p type=”slug” value=”8-simple-tips-for-increasing-facebook-traffic-to-your-blog”]Facebook[/p2p] asking for likes and comments, while this may be annoying sometimes if the posts are not worth the ‘like’ or ‘share’ but if you believe that your post has quality then asking for likes and comments may be a good move. But make sure that your wording is right, you may
- Although we all know that post which have images in them attract readers the most but Facebook offers a greater reach for posts having less imagery and more text in them.
- Facebook offers both mobile and desktop versions, but one thing to be kept in mind while posting ads is that you shouldn’t be posting ads for mobile users if your site isn’t adaptable to mobile devices.
- The new timeline feature offered by Facebook is quite an interesting one; it is a great opportunity for brands to create value for themselves if they’ve been in the market for a long while. Create a timeline with time coordinated milestones of your brand and add images to go along. It would just be like revisiting history.
- Being on top of your competition is a must nowadays; with twitter you can achieve this goal inconspicuously without the knowledge of your competitors. Just create a private twitter list and add all your competitors to it. This way you can monitor their activity in one place and stay ahead of them.
- People get tired if you post about the same topic again and again but with the short life span of a tweet, it is possible to send out multiple messages about the same topic.
- Make sure you are following those brands that have mentioned you positively in their posts, and these are the brands that might follow you back.
- Keep tabs on all industrial events which maybe going on and tweet about them, this will promote your brand as being ‘up to date’ and will gain you more followers.
- Keep up with the latest trends and tweet about those which might be relevant to your brand.
- Drive more traffic for your website using [p2p type=”slug” value=”new-twitter-analytics-to-help-your-social-media-marketing”]twitter[/p2p] cards.
- Promote a positive image of your brand by adding positive tweets about your brand to your favorites.
[p2p type=”slug” value=”a-guide-to-using-social-media-to-grow-your-business”]Social media[/p2p] is the future of all advertisements and promotional platforms therefore it is very important to know how to exploit these social media websites and use them to your best advantage.