Last updated: July 11th, 2014
DeskScapes™ gives you the ability to customize your laptop or PC wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and video to make visually gorgeous results. It includes all new graphical user interface and support for Windows® 8, DeskScapes makes it simple to use special effects to any wallpaper with simply just a few clicks.
DeskScapes provides you the potential to animate and customize the wallpaper on your Windows desktop. Select one among the animated wallpapers already included with DeskScapes, or utilize your own pictures WMV files to personalize your desktop of computer or laptop.
• Utilize your pictures and clips as the desktop wallpaper
• Customize your wallpapers with animations
• Can apply over 40 special effects to your desktop
• Can apply any dream as your laptop or PC screensaver
• Additionally supports Windows 7
• And many more!
Check out some of the features in details:
Animate your Windows desktop
Use WMV and Dream files with DeskScapes to put on animated video wallpapers to your desktop. The DeskScapes uses (.Dream) format which has been specially designed to contain content applied to animate wallpapers. You are also able to apply any dream to be your laptop or PC screensaver!
Easily add motion to static wallpapers
Use DreamMaker (included with DeskScapes) to style your own individual creations! Save videos or hybrid .Dream files with a video components and wallpaper.
Add cool effects to all of your wallpaper
Recolor your existing wallpapers
Multiple monitor support
Easy-to-use configuration dialog
The user interface is intuitive therefore convenient to use that you’ll be able to develop a wonderful looking custom desktop design within just a couple of minutes. An always present preview helps you to see what your desktop can appear as if before you apply effects to your current new wallpaper.
- Windows 8/7
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Microsoft DirectX™
- DirectX 9 graphics with a WDDM driver, 128 MB of graphics memory, Pixel Shader 2.0 and 32-bit color. The video card must have a Windows Experience Index Graphics score of 2.0 or better.
- Windows 8 no longer includes a MPEG2 video decoder by default (most Windows 7 installs do include this). We recommend video dreams be encoded as .AVI or .WMV files to be compatible with Windows 7 and 8. MPEG4 dreams in AVI format (NOT MPEG 4 part 10/h.264) should work fine as well.