Last updated: January 20th, 2014
Hello, all! It’s time for another review and giveaway. This time it is for the Wondershare DVD Creator and this is TechnoGiants 6th giveaway and TechnoGiants would like to give our valuable readers the genuine license of Wondershare DVD Creator 2.6.5 worth $39.95, 10 lucky winners will get 1 license key each, so read the review, give your comment and participate in giveaway.
The more computer savvy amongst us are probably more likely to upload a video to YouTube or Facebook rather than burn it to a DVD. But if you want to share some of your home made videos with less tech-savvy friends and family then it’s still a great way to do it.
Wondershare DVD Creator is an excellent DVD creation software, aiming to create custom DVDs out of video. It has the ability to convert all almost all popular video formats into DVD-compatible files for on-the-go viewing or to keep as a precautionary backup or for standard DVD Player/Blu-ray Player viewing.
This DVD Creator‘s powerful built-in editor to combine your own photos, videos and music into home movies, slideshow, really whatever your imagination can handle. You have the flexibility of choosing the video quality and aspect ratio of your created DVD, as well as selecting whether it will be burned as an ISO image for backup and easy transfer or straight to DVD. The most customizable feature of your created DVD is the appearance of the menu. Wondershare DVD Creator offers a number of free menu templates you can choose from, as well as a feature that allows you to add background pictures and music to your menu’s display.
Key Features of Wondershare DVD Creator:
- Burn all standard and HD videos to DVD with high video quality
- DVD Creator converts HD and SD video file downloaded online or recorded at home to DVD. Supported formats include: AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4) etc.
- Make photo DVD slideshows from Images
- Make photo DVD slideshows from BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc. and combine photos and videos together for sweet memory preserving.
- Create Customized Photo DVD Slideshow
- DVD Creator now lets you import and edit photos, so you can load your favorite photos and weave them into an exciting DVD slideshow that will preserve your memories forever. Also combine photos and video together to take your DVDs to the next level.
- DVD Creator’s built-in editing tools
- Rotate, crop and trim video files to remove letter-boxing, crop or capture your favorite clips.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other special effects for a better visual experience. *Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Rotate photos, add text to photos, add photo transition effects and insert background music for better photo slideshow making.
- Create Custom DVD Menus
- 40 free static and dynamic DVD menu templates are provided for your choice. No menu is also supported.
- Customize the thumbnail, button, frame and text of your DVD menu to your wish.
- Personalize the DVD menu background image and music with your favorite picture and song.
- Burn DVDs at High-Speed to all Major DVD Formats
- Preview your DVD project before burning with a built-in player to ensure all goes as you want.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
- Supports all popular recordable disc types: DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
Some more Features:
Real-time Preview: Real-time preview videos and photos while editing to ensure the effect.
Set Video Aspect Ratio: Set the video aspect ratio as 16:9 or 4:3 to fit player screen size before burning.
Adjust Volume: Free to adjust the volume of videos and background music for better effects.
Now lets discuss about its different screens which are going to be given in a little description below:
1.) Screen 1
In below screen, you need to import the related file/s for which you want to convert it in DVD. Menu, Preview and Burn options are disabled until you are not choosing any file/s to import.
2.) Screen 2
As you will import the file/s, Menu, Preview and Burn options will be highlighted and also you can be able to write the Title of the DVD.
3.) Screen 3
Under Menu tab, you will find different Templates to choose for personalizing your DVD creation. Also you can download more templates from its official website.
4.) Screen 4
In the Preview tab, you will be able to see the preview of your DVD which you created in a while.
5.) Screen 5
Inside the Burn tab, you will get some different options to choose i.e. either you want to Burn it on Disc or you want to save it as a form of ISO file. Also you can choose the Burner and you can set Disc label too.
6.) Screen 6
You can find some more setting under the Option Tab and also you have an option to do Update of the software manually, screens are looking like the below images.
There’s also a Mac version available, and while the list of functions is more or less the same, Mac users may want to consider that iDVD covers much the same functionality (only with annoying Apple logos on all the menus).
I also encourage my readers to follow Wondershare on the following social media platforms:
Below is the way to download Wondershare DVD Creator Free Version. You can try the software DEMO and buy a key after that and if you will win a key from us then you can use that key to activate your version.
I would like to say my big THANKS to UNA from Wondershare Software Company, who provided me an opportunity to Giveaway 10 lifetime registration codes of the Wondershare DVD Creator. That’s right! 10 lucky readers are going to Win big!
Giveaway Product: Lifetime License Codes of Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows Version)
No.of Licenses: 10
Last Date: August 18th, 2013 12:00 PM IST
Limitation: Giveaway is open Worldwide.
You can win Lifetime License Codes of Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows Version) by entering the giveaway and you need to follow the below rules to participate in this giveaway.
Rule #1: Subscribe to our mailing list [Subscription box given below under the post]. (Mandatory)
( remember to click the activation link inside your email or the subscription will not be valid)
Rule #2: Put your comment in a proper manner, don’t spam please. (Mandatory)
( remember to put your comment is essential otherwise your entry will not be valid)
Rule #3: Use the PunchTab Widget to complete the entries. (Mandatory)
Can’t wait for the giveaway to end, and want to purchase right now? If you use this special link, you can get the DVD Creator for 50% off!!
Thank you and Cheers for the Giveaway.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of the Wondershare DVD Creator in order to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and have not been influenced in any way.