Last updated: March 4th, 2016
Kasperskey PURE Total Internet Security is a complete protection product for your computer. It includes management multiple computers in your home all at the price of one download or purchase. Available to the public on January 24th, I have had the opportunity to use it and will share my review with you. Plus I have a giveaway for a year of Kaspersky PURE for one of my readers.
The most interesting feature Kaspersky Internet Security/Pure includes is the ability to run applications in a sandbox, without you having to go to the trouble of setting up dedicated virtual machines. Any app you have installed can be locked away in one, identified by a radioactive green glow around its window. A shared folder handles any data-swapping.
Features of Kaspersky PURE are given below:
- Runs scans on any PC in your household to make sure they’re secure
- Automatic file backup and restore functions
- An integrated Password Manager to protect your identity
- Data Encryption and File Shredder to make sure your private information stays private
- Performs file backups remotely, to protect your data no matter what machine it sits on
- Fixes security issues before they become problems
- Administers parental controls so kids are never outside of your protection, even when they’re out of view
- Provides controls over when and for how long your children can be online, or on the computer at all
- Limits access to the Internet, web content, applications, games, or social networks
- The ability to keep important information from being shared
- A communication-safety hub – the main computer
Appfound is sponsoring a total of 1 Free Kaspersky PURE Total Security license key for the blog readers. For more information and rules, visit this PAGE.