Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Compact is the perfect backup and recovery application for Windows users, offering full and partial backups to any storage destination of your choosing. With Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Compact, you can back up files and folders, the operating system, or the entire content of a hard drive. What’s more, you can elect to back up your data to local partitions, external storage, optical media including Blu-ray, network shares, FTP servers, and even a secured hidden partition on your drive, available only through this software!
- Complete Backup
- Differential Backup – Backup only changed data
- Backup Scheduler – Plan your regular backup
- Update Backup to FTP servers
- Backup Capsule – Place backup images to a special secured place on the hard disk.
- Any backup destination – including external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs and network
- Support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks
- P2V Migration – Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment.
- Complete Restore – Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only files you need.
- Create a bootable USB Flash drive – Recover your PC on demand
- Access Secure and Proven Paragon Technology
- Update Linux/DOS bootable recovery environments
- P2V Adjust OS
- Recover the OS startup ability after an unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP (Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
BitsDuJour is giving away free copies of Paragon Backup and Recovery 12 Compact. The giveaway is available for only 24 hours (while writing this post the remaining time is 12 hours and 52 min left only) and is limited to the first 10,000 users. So grab your free copy asap from this PAGE.