Ecommerce is become more and more popular in buyers, but what is the reason behind it? Well, there are many reasons and some of them are:
- In the busy life schedule, people don’t get time to go the market and buy things.
- Save time and get exact details of the product.
- The trust on seller’s brand.
- Free shipping or Chargeable, if distance is long.
- If you don’t like thing due to color or material difference, then there is option of return or exchange.
These reasons give boost to eCommerce business not only in US, but worldwide. Yes, now a day it’s easy to get customers from any country and for that there is no need of the physical existence of shop. Now the question is that which eCommerce platform is fulfill all the requirements like custom UX/UI design, script editing, user friendly database management, search engine friendly, etc.
The most recommended and professional feature rich platform for ecommerce store is Magento. Magento eCommerce platform gives you facility:
- To customize theme or layout,
- Edit codes,
- Make your own module,
- Integrate third party extensions
- Various payment gateway options
- User data storage
- Show you highest selling products
- Product cost calculation and estimate delivery time
Ecommerce Website Development Process
The Magento eCommerce website design and development process is little bit same as other kind of site. Some additional things to consider like multiple vendor store before going to start designing. Here, the designers of NexSoftsys try to show you the process with the help of infographic.
At the beginning stage, designers design the layout in PSD format and present to owner for verification. If the design passes then they convert that design into HTML, CSS and JS. If the design doesn’t pass, then they will change according to owner’s requirement. Then programmers create admin panel and database for product, order and vendor management and integrate them according to design. The search engine optimization and testing team suggest the changes to make your website search engine friendly. The marketing team do digital marketing, email marketing and local branding (as per demand) to make your business well known within few months.
Check below Infographic to more in details.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.