Last updated: May 4th, 2013
Smartphones in particular are exposed to numerous threats, which can lead to personal data, such as access passwords, falling into the wrong hands. The damage caused, for instance, if criminals get access to your bank account, can easily reach dizzying heights. Effectively protect your Android smartphone and all the information and data on it with G Data MobileSecurity version 2.
With G Data MobileSecurity v2 ,users can now protect their identity as well as personal and confidential content such as messages, emails and photos against viruses, malware and other spyware. The easy to use authorisation check enables users to constantly monitor their installed apps and know precisely which ones can initiate calls, send text messages or access the internet.
G Data MobileSecurity Version 2 not only provides protection against viruses, malicious Apps and threats while surfing the web, it also offers you the possibility to recover your lost phone or to delete personal data if the device has been stolen.
Malware writers are entrepreneurs: always looking for the best return on investment. According to analysts, Gartner and IDC, Android seems to be the market leader in mobile operating systems, so it is logical that cyber criminals will target the platform. Android malware can be easily spread through apps, which is another reason the platform is targeted.
Losing your smartphone or tablet PC is annoying as well as dangerous; if the device falls into the wrong hands, strangers have access to sensitive and personal data like photos or the address book. Smartphones and the like are wanted targets of thieves. In the UK over 10,000 phones are reported stolen every month, according to the metropolitan police. With MobileSecurity 2, G Data is providing a comprehensive security solution that offers users of Android devices perfect protection against mobile online threats and the consequences of a loss: Theft protection makes it possible to find and lock the smartphone; users can also delete their data remotely and disable use of different SIM cards. In addition, apps can be password protected so they can only be used once the password has been entered.
G Data MobileSecurity v2 Key Features:
- On-demand checking
- On-installation checking of apps
- Blacklist monitoring for all apps
- Authorisation checking for all installed apps
- Instant protection when surfing
- Protection against Android malware: Maximum protection through regular updates. Files and archives can also be scanned manually.
- SMS and call filter: Annoying callers and SMS senders can be blocked easily by entering them in a blacklist.
- Protection if the device is lost or stolen: If the smartphone is lost, the user can use G Data MobileSecurity 2 to locate the device using
Google Maps or find it using an alarm signal. In addition, the user can delete all data from afar and lock the mobile device.
- Lock in case of a change of SIM card: It is possible to prevent the device from being used with a different SIM card. In addition, the user is informed of the change of card by SMS.
- Password protection for apps: Certain apps can only be started once the correct password has been entered.
- Protected contacts: Contacts from the address book as well as the corresponding calls and messages are password protected.
- Updates via Android software
For more information and Free License Key, visit this PAGE.
Use Promotion Code (Aktionscode): congstarCRM26