It is a heart rendering moment when you lose the important data that you have stored in your phone. Some of the facts I like to share with you people are as follow.
- Sometimes you accidentally delete your important data that is due to mistake etc. (35%)
- iPhone can be water damaged or broken (20%)
- iPhone got lost or stolen sometimes (15 %)
- And if you are trying to update your iOS or jailbreak because of these reasons you can also lose your important data (15%)
- Some kind of virus attack can also led to lose your data (5%)
We have studied some of the reasons above that why we lose our data but the important part here is that some of the measures you can take to protect your important photos or videos. So to protect your data and one of the effective ways is to create the backup regularly. In this way you can avoid those frustrated moments. So, why backing up your data is important because of backup you can avoid the tensed moments when you have lost the important files or photos. So basically there are three ways to back up your data:
- Itunes ( this is a mobile device in which you can manage your data on your laptop/computers)
- Icloud ( this is the online storage device in which you can make back up of your data regularly)
- IOT ( It is one of the best iOS transfer and management tool)
How to backup iPhone with IOT
Just follow these simple steps to make a backup on IOT:
- Firstly connect your phone to IOtransfer with the help of USB
- After connecting your phone start exporting all the photos, videos and apps.
- Once the backup is made you can retrieve your data later.
Read the following infographic to learn more details about how to backup iPhone data.
Infographic created by IOTransfer, an all-in-one iPhone manager and iPhone transfer software.