Ways to expand Blog Traffic from 0 to 10k Visitors
Want to grow your blog traffic from 0 to 10K visitors? If yes, then you require arming with the appropriate strategies. It doesn’t matter how old or new your business is, because if the plan is not right then, you cannot get the right results in any way.
Growing the blog traffic from 0 to 10K is not a simple task. According to the Hubspot, it is assessed that businesses that blog regularly have around 97% more inbound links than the firms who don’t.
The ultimate guide for gaining the blog traffic is here.
Benefits of 10K visitors
Before jumping onto the illustration of ways for expanding the website traffic, let’s discuss the benefits first:
- Your sales for affiliated products will rock without any doubt.
- You will come to know more about the social shares.
- You would put more emphasis on generating the comments for the blog.
- Sales for the overall website will be improved.
Ways for growing Blog Traffic
Below are the ways to expand the traffic for the blog from 0 to 10K visitors:
1. Choose your niche
The right niche is very helpful in achieving the objective. It can make a huge difference in growing your visitors. The perfect niche is the one with that interests the audience while having less competition with other bloggers.
Tips to select the niche:
- You should ensure your interest first. Find out your topic of interest.
- Once the above step is included, then research on the internet whether it interests your customers or not.
- Strategizing the content is the next step which you require following to gain the customers.
- Make sure you post blog on a regular basis.
2. Creation of highly shareable content
If you think writing great and lengthy content is enough, then it’s not. After you are done with the creation of content, you should provide a reason to your readers that why they must share it. There are contents which goes viral on the platform of social media.
You must ensure that the content is actionable, full of attractive images and design that is great. You must create the sort of content that gets shared fanatically. Social share is equal to search rankings. So, make sure that you focus on it as it will help you in accomplishing the purpose adequately.
Now if you want to know that how you can create content that is shareable then consider following the elaboration below:
- Firstly, ensure that your content is appealing visually. If infographics are used, then you will see the sharing of the content quickly.
- Unique content is the primary requirement for gaining more and more traffic.
- The appropriate selection of keywords must be ensured.
- Make sure that the language is simple and is comprehensible by any individual.
- Controversial topics at times can be a great help.
3. Promote your content
After you spent the nice amount of time in creating the content, the next step is a promotion. If the content is not promoted online, then don’t expect it to attain any attention.
Here are the tips that can be useful in promoting the content online:
- Share the content on all the platforms of social media. Don’t restrict it through sharing it on a single platform like Facebook or Twitter.
- You can include writing answers to the significant questions on Quora. Once you answer the question, don’t forget to link back to your blog posts.
- You must ensure leaving comments on other blogs as well. It is important because as a blogger or business website you should associate with other bloggers also. Make sure that the comments are positive and useful.
- You can also make use of the forums as well.
4. Identification of targeted audience
Your traffic doesn’t matter at all if you haven’t targeted the audience or haven’t converted them. Before planning the number of traffic, you want for your blog, first, make sure to target your audience.
Here is the checklist which can help you in this matter:
- Identifying that who you intend to target with your content.
- Demographics and psychographics listing.
- Brainstorming the platforms where they go around online.
5. On-Page SEO
Proper on-page SEO If you are going through the struggle with blog traffic then make sure learning the SEO basics. Consider including the best techniques that are usable for the proper on-page SEO. On-page SEO is relevant because the content is optimized for a targeted keyword.
Gaining blog traffic is complicated, but with the right strategies and execution, it is easy to accomplish the goal. So, if you are someone struggling with the website traffic then go through the mentioned above tips.
One thought on “Ways to expand Blog Traffic from 0 to 10k Visitors”
Very good post and very rare post.
Comments are closed.