Would you like to Contribute your best Work ?
Guest Writer are always welcome here at TechnoGiants (one of the growing weblog).
I request Guest Writer to pen/write on our behalf. Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- SEO, SEO tools, software’s, case studies, and technology.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, blog marketing, and link building.
- Making money online tips and ideas, and Running an online business.
- WordPress plugins, and WordPress themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Website promotion, website ranking, website designing, and e-commerce.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, affiliate marketing, and inbound marketing.
Before submitting your guest post, do remember to do a search on TechnoGiants to avoid submitting already published ideas. Also, please remember in your mind, this is NOT an article directory.
If you would like your article(s) to be considered for publication on TechnoGiants, please read the given Posting Guidelines below.
- Your article is required to be Unique and very original piece which is specifically written for the TechnoGiants audiences.
- Article length should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail as incomplete details/articles are like half-cooked food which no one loves.
- It is important for you NOT to publish your article somewhere else. In case if we find out that you have publish your article somewhere else, your all posts will remove immediately.
- Attach image/s with each of your post as images speak a thousand words. If you’re using someone else’s image, feel free to give them credit. You can also find lively and related images on Pixabay, Flickr, Pexels etc.
- You can also add video/s in support of your article and for that you need to use the proper URL of video. You can add straight link of YouTube video.
- Only ONE backlink can be provided inside the article body. You can use any previous article/s link from TechnoGiants archive and also 2 links more if those are from Wikipedia, Britannica, and other web pages related to the article. (Moreover 3 links can be allowed)
- We respect everyone’s work and in case if we find out that you have copied someone else post or from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts.
- There will be NO Author Bio and if you want to use your own bio, you need to become TechnoGiants contributor and it will give you a chance to build a brand for yourself.
- You give us copyright ownership of the post as it is submitted to TechnoGiants. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Regarding Infographic, you need to send a short description say a minimum of 300 words up-to 450 words along with the Infographic image.
How can you become a TechnoGiants contributor?
To become a regular contributor at TechnoGiants, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and read out the few posts to understand which kind of articles we publish and what kind of articles users love to get engage.
- You have to be a genuine reader or a blogger who has something unique to write and share for the TechnoGiants readers.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and it must be adding value for readers.
Note: Most importantly you have to submit minimum of 5 articles on TechnoGiants without your bio and if your 5 articles will be published successfully then you will be an authorize contributor for TechnoGiants. So, I will create a brand new guest author profile for you to submit the post directly from TechnoGiants dashboard but profile will be created only on your interest.
I hope you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above.
Submission of the Guest Post
To submit the guest post, send us your post title (Idea) at vaibhav[@]technogiants.net
If your post meets our conditions then you will be informed about it through email.
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at TechnoGiants then use the Contact Form to get in touch with me.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
Happy Browsing and keep visiting TechnoGiants .. 🙂