If you want to learn how to write articles that are going to be successful, it can be quite a challenge. There are so many different things you need to keep in mind when trying to do article writing, and the worst part is that there isn’t just one way of writing an article.
In the internet age, there is an increasing demand for article writers who can generates good content in a short period of time. However, article writing or blogging within tight deadlines should not come at the expense of good writing.
The structure of the article writing follows general and advance rules. However, article styles vary in resourceful forms to reach the target audience or readers.
6 Ways for Good Article Writing Quickly
When reading what follows, please remember that I’m focusing on the writing of blog-style content, such as articles here on TechnoGiants, rather than the technical reports or academic papers.
This article writing guide provides you a step-by-step plan to help you write your own article content in a quick way.
Way #1. Plan Your Content
Planning is essential for any writer who wants to produce a successful article. The first step you should take when article writing is to plan out the content so that it flows well and your readers are able to understand what you’re saying, no matter how long or short your article may be!
It’s also important not just to think about sentence structure but word choice as well. You’ll need to choose words carefully in order for your articles not only sound good, but they make sense too!
Lastly, don’t forget about formatting either. It’s imperative that all parts of your post have proper spacing and punctuation – people will notice if something isn’t formatted correctly which can cause them confusion with context!
The goal here is to produce a successful article that readers will want to read!
The first step you should take when article writing is – who wants to produce a successful article. It’s important not just to think about sentence structure but word choice as well, and don’t forget formatting either; people will notice if something isn’t formatted correctly which can cause them confusion with context. The goal here is to produce a successful article that readers will want no problem reading through!
Way #2. Find A Topic
You need to find a topic that you’re passionate about. The first step you should take when article writing is to find a topic that you are personally interested in. This way, the reader will be more drawn into what you have to say and it will also come off as more genuine.
It’s important not just to think about sentence structure but word choice as well, and don’t forget formatting either; people will notice if something isn’t formatted correctly which can cause them confusion with context! The goal here is to produce a successful article that readers will want no problem reading through!
Way #3. Outline Your Article
Outlining your article is the next step to take. The outline should include all points that you want discussed in-depth and any points you may have left out during brainstorming. You’ll also want to include a general introduction paragraph at the beginning of your outline which will help guide where readers need to focus their attention first.
To make for an organized outline, be sure to use key words: “outline” or “introduction” followed by a period (.) so they are easier able with sorting them! This way, it makes looking through this document easy because there’s no context confusion as mentioned before.
Next up would be figuring out what kind of format works best for outlining – bulleted lists? Paragraphs? Both? This is a personal decision which you need to figure out for yourself. If the task of outlining in paragraphs doesn’t sound like an enjoyable process, try bulleted lists!
For those who are looking at this and thinking that they’re not sure where to begin – start with your introduction paragraph (in outline form) first. After that, brainstorm all points you want discussed in-depth as well as any points you left out during brainstorming before moving on to figuring out what kind of format works best for them. The most effective way would be starting from the beginning: Introduction -> Outline Format -> Brainstorm Points & Keywords
Way #4. Write Your Introduction Paragraph
Start with the introduction section first. This is where you’ll want to introduce the topic of your article, and how it will be formatted. You can leave this paragraph as a bulleted list for ease of navigation if needed – but try not to get too carried away with bullet points just yet!
- The introduction should include what your readers will learn after reading through all that follows
- Introduce any important information about yourself or why they’re reading such an article in the first place
- Stay on topic: don’t use this section to talk about something else entirely (unless of course, it’s relevant!)
Way #5. Write Your Body Paragraphs/Content
This is where you’ll want to spell out the details of your topic. When writing article blog posts for online content, this section should be short and concise; a reader shouldn’t have to scroll past a paragraph before reading what they clicked on! Remember that readers skim over articles when it’s posted – so don’t take up too much of their time
- Write in bulleted lists for ease of navigation if needed – but try not to get too carried away with bullet points just yet!
- You may also use numbered paragraphs within this section as well
- Try using transitions between paragraphs (such as ‘However’) or adding brief explanations about certain topics/points raised at the beginning sentence. This will help readers understand more thoroughly what your points are, as well as what you’ll be discussing in the next section.
- Try to use language and wording similar or on topic to that of a professional article writer – this will make it easier for readers when they’re reading through topics/points
- Make sure each paragraph is coherent with an introduction sentence (which may contain questions), followed by at least three sentences detailing content related to that question; don’t let paragraphs get too long! Your reader should be able to read one comprehensive paragraph before having their interest dwindle
Way #6. Edit Your Writing
Editing the writing is important to make sure that the article is clear and easy to understand. It’s not enough just to write! Editing includes fixing errors, making headings more appealing to readers (consider using bold or italics), etc.
- Proofread: This means reading your writing for grammatical/spelling mistakes
- Research: You may need help from a book, dictionary, internet search engine, other articles on the topic you’re covering; sometimes it helps just looking at related topics – what do they cover? What are their structure like? How does this compare with what you’ve written so far?
- Cut out unnecessary words: Don’t use too many adjectives – don’t say something “really good” when “good” will suffice
- Get feedback: You may want to share your article with someone who knows about the topic – they can help make sure you’ve included all relevant information and that it’s easy to understand
- Read out loud: This helps you catch mistakes in punctuation, grammar, word choice (there are some words we use for meaning but sound weird out loud!). It also ensures the flow of sentences makes sense.
- Be concise: Don’t just write everything down! Keep it short and simple when possible; if not, be clear on why this is important.
A final note on editing/proofreading before we move into style tips – don’t forget to check your work against a list of common English spelling errors or typos.
In your efforts to become a better writer, you can follow and implement many different strategies and practices, some of which are more demanding than others. The ability to effectively convey information and tell stories through written text is one of the most important skills you can develop.
However, some of the tips given above apply to any writer who wants their article to succeed.
What techniques do you use to improve your writing skills?