Mobile phones have made our life simpler like no other thing. It does have some massive effect on lives. But, we cannot deny the fact that life is easier with a smartphone. Since there is a subsequent increase in the number of smartphone users, the need to introduce new applications have also increased. Mobile applications are made to make our life easier and hassle-free. Since every developer is trying to deliver the best. They often find themselves stuck with a question – which is better Real native apps or React native apps?
Now to solve this problem I will be explaining both the app development techniques. I will be explaining both the techniques and will also be listing their pros and cons.
What is React Native?
- Flexible Coding– Since react native frame is an open source framework; the developers are allowed to freely experiment with their codes. This flexibility certainly increases the chance of getting great results. One might inspect codes to make sure that they get a better understanding of the framework. After launch modifications like adding new features, fixing bugs, etc. becomes easy with react native framework.
- Time-Saving – Well, the best part of adopting this framework is, it saves a lot of our time. It eliminates the process of creating different codes for the different operating system. A developer may use the same codes for IOS devices as well as Android devices.
- Designing – Since IOS and Android are two different operating systems. They both have an extremely different user interface. App the applications look different in each of them. So, factually the graphics interface of the application might match in both the OS. But, the placement of the elements will be slightly different. So, this may create further confusions and increase the task.
- API Support– Before you choose to develop an app with react native framework, you must know this little fact. React active framework does not support all of the APIs. There still some APIs that needs to be introduced into this framework. However, these do support some of the most common APIs. This can be avoided by learning a little deeper into the API module.
- New in The Market– React Native framework have been recently introduced. They were launched in 2015. Although the framework has gained a lot of popularity, it hasn’t matured yet. The chances of you running into an unknown and getting no help are quite high. The digital libraries having information about react native framework is too limited. Your instant source of help is just your co-developers.
What is Real Native Framework?
- API Support– The best part about a real native framework is that is support all the APIs. No involvement of external factors or third parties is required in case of this framework. Moreover, you will be easily able to access all the available APIs.
- Bigger In Terms Of Community– Since the real native framework was introduced long back, it does have a bigger community. This is yet another very significant benefit of the real native framework. We have all sorts of support available by our side to help us solve unexpected errors.
- Easy Language– The real native framework is not very difficult to understand. The framework does not make things complex and detecting error becomes easy. The real native framework works with the help of Swift and Kotlin languages which are strict in their nature. Learning codes won’t be challenging.
- Time Taking– The real native framework is a time costing procedure. The coding process takes time as it involves different coding for a different operating system. Making component perfect and flawless will certainly consume a lot of time. If you do not have a lot of time in your hand, you might just go with react native framework.
- Difficult Adaptation– This framework is a little difficult to adapt. If you were previously a web developer, you might face difficulties developing an app with this framework. Programming language requires a lot of time to learn. Knowing just HTML doesn’t work with this framework. A developer should be well aware with at least the basic of Kotlin and Swift to develop great applications.
Both of the frameworks have their own pros and cons. But, we must go with something that suits our need. People have been using react native framework and have loved its results. React native framework for developing an application is slightly easier as compared to the real native framework. They enable faster developing of apps.
In contrast, Real native application consumes a lot of time because of the different coding process. But, on the other hand, real natives are absolutely compatible with all the APIs. Now, if you are a web developer having just the basic knowledge of mobile app development. You must consider React native framework for developing your mobile application. But, if you are well aware of mobile app development, you may go for the real native framework.