Last updated: September 8th, 2013
The iPhone is popular device and there is no shortage of reasons why it remains so popular. The feature of the iPhone and applications allow anyone who multi-tasks to customize it perfectly for them. The following tips will help you how useful and powerful the iPhone can be.iPhone Tips
- Keep your phone updated as they are released. This means that you get the latest software and updates available for your phone.
- Get a keyboard to make the most of your phone’s Internet capabilities. The iPhone has the capability to provide you with a bigger keyboard already built in. Simply turn your iPhone sideways and press the address bar.
- Save your battery by reducing the brightness of your iPhone. Go to the settings area on your iPhone to alter the brightness level.
- You can also take a picture through using your headphone cord as well. Press the button located on the cord when you are ready. This can help you ensure you don’t shake your phone and decrease the chances for a blurry picture.
- Buy a screen to protect your iPhone. Without a protector, it can become scratched. Even the smallest piece of dirt hidden on your finger may scratch an unprotected screen.
- A lot of people with iPhones use Safari or Mail a lot without knowing how to save pictures from your browser. Simply tap the picture and hold your finger there for two or three seconds. A menu will pop up asking if you want to save that image.
- It is not necessary to close out an auto correct suggestion by pushing the ‘X’ when deleting Auto Correct suggestions. Just tap somewhere else on the screen! This is a faster way to get rid of the suggestion box quickly and easily.
- The iPhone allows you to create a personal dictionary and add words to your dictionary. You will be able to access these shortcuts when utilizing the diction feature of your phone transcribe what you say out loud. You also have the option of adding in your own shortcuts for words and phrases you use often. Your on screen keyboard will also use the auto-correct feature to make typing a word or phrase.
- Use the multimedia features on your iPhone’s capabilities.
- This fabulous feature allows you instantly receive notifications each tine you get an email in your iPhone. You can link several different email accounts or more than one account so that you receive notifications on your iPhone that you’ve received email.
- You can use your device. There is no difference in the quality of your photos by using this feature.
- Tap the status bar on the top of the screen to scroll all the way back up to the top. This is also work for other types.
- You do not have to put up with hearing Siri’s robotic voice. The first step is locating Siri on the “general settings” area. You can program the language to French, French or German. You change the accent in order to reflect either British or Australian accent. The British Siri accent is actually a male!
The iPhone’s popularity is proof that it is quite useful. The device offers an endless list of possible customizations. It takes a bit of time to learn every feature. The iPhone can do so many things. Apply what you’ve just learned, and start using your smartphone wisely.